Utility Wax™ was created to provide the same protection benefits of Bushcrafter’s Balm™, but without the medicinal properties provided by tea tree oil. There is no sense in wasting tea tree oil on things like a squeaky sliding drawer or my favorite leather sheath.
Lubricate – Protect – Soften – Seal – Waterproof – Moisturize
Here’s a few more examples of how to use:
- Seals and protects leather sheaths (Check our video tutorial!)
- Long lasting moisture barrier for your blade
- Waterproof cloth and shoes
- Lube and protect zippers and snaps closures (keep them from rusting!)
- Moisturize dry skin
- Works as a stand-in boot polish
- Lube hard-to-open jar lids
- And more…. all while being completely non-toxic, food grade and safe to use.
100% Natural ingredients. 0% chemicals or junk. Ingredients: Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil & Beeswax.
Facts about our ingredients:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Cold pressed and completely sourced (grown, produced, and bottled) from Italy. Bureau Veritas certified.
- Beeswax – Just beeswax. No additives and no parabens. Certified Organic. Cosmetic grade.
- Polypropylene container – Don’t throw it away! These are huge containers and we specifically chose these containers to be cleaned and used for other outdoor needs – store your fishing kit or herbs for cooking, use it as a pill box or for fire tinder, or maybe a little Cayenne pepper for the rodents!
*This product is 2oz. These batches are custom made, so please allow for slight variances. For reference, a tube of lip balm weighs about .15oz.