I created this mixture while in the field and have optimized it over the years. This pocket-sized tin sanitizes, moisturizes and protects, so it will be your best friend in the bush. This multi-purpose medicinal balm was created to cover a wide array of tasks.
A little goes a long way. This is the larger of our two Bushcrafter’s Balm™ versions – 1 oz tin. If you want to try a smaller version, we’ve also got a smaller quarter oz tin available in our shop, as well.
Antiseptic – Antifungal – Moisturize – Waterproof – Lubricate – Protect
Here are a few examples of uses:
- Helps with bug bites
- Treats scrapes and cuts
- Soothes rashes
- Softens and sanitizes dry hands
- Protects and moisturizes lips from the elements
- And much more!
100% Natural ingredients. 0% chemicals or junk. Ingredients: Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Pure Tea Tree Oil – that’s it.
More facts about our ingredients:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Cold pressed and completely sourced (grown, produced, and bottled) from Italy. Bureau Veritas certified.
- Tea Tree Oil – Therapeutic grade, steam distilled, pure tea tree. Non-GMO Certified. Halal Certified.
- Beeswax – Just beeswax. No additives and no parabens. Certified Organic. Cosmetic grade.
- Steel Container – Don’t throw it away! It can easily be reused for salt & pepper or a pill box.
*Every tin is made up of at least 5% tea tree oil.
*This product is 1oz. For reference, a tube of lip balm weighs about .15oz.